FPX Solutions B.V. supplied heavy duty couplings for Steel plant in Belgium. Each coupling is about 440 mm in diameter and 125 kg in weight.
The main benefits of these couplings are:
- Gives protection and avoids failure of the driveline under high transient torques.
- Ensures continuous operation of the driveline in the unlikely event of rubber failure or damage.
- Achieves low vibratory loads in the driveline components by selection of optimum stiffness characteristics.
- Eliminates torque amplifications through pre compression of the rubber elements.
- Allows axial and radial misalignment between the driving and driven machines
Share this news
Interested? Contact us to receive more information.